Friday, May 22, 2015

Mothers' Day Special: Do I hear Crêpe?


French Crêpes

Although my mother was not with me on this year's Mothers' day, I wanted to make something new for her and to show her on Skype! She was very happy, definitely going to make her these deliciousness  the next time I visit her in New York.  



Ingredients: 

1. All purpose flour- 1 cup
2. Eggs-3
3. Milk-1 cup
4. Butter- 2 tbsp (melted)
5. A pinch of salt
6. Sugar- 1 teaspoon (avoid if you want to serve with maple syrup or honey)


Process: 
1. Mix together flour, salt and sugar. Keep it aside. 
2. Beat eggs and milk with a whisker. Beat with flour until its a smooth mixture. Add in butter and mix it. 
3. Make sure your pan is hot. Brush with a little bit of butter or oil (I prefer oil). Pour 1 ladle of mix in the pan and move it around (like a roti). Make sure to spread it thin. Please refer to my previous post, Patisapta to see how the mixture and roti look like!

4. When it's brown flip on the other side, serve hot. I prefer it with maple syrup and fresh berries. 

What I like about this recipe is, it's super easy to make and have all the necessary breakfast ingredients. Not only that, it's a gorgeous looking dessert kind of breakfast which can lift the mood of your loved ones! 


Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment